Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any regrets..

(12-12-2013, 02:27 AM)mymoobs Wrote:  I so very much agree with the statement and so sucintly put . I believe changes take time . Just look at the situation with unmarried mother / lbgt / cloour+race discrimination / aparthaid and how far our thinking has changed in last 40 yrs . Our time will come too .
ABSOLUTELY!! And, just look at how very many transgendered people there are on this flat Earth, now!!!! When I was a kid in the `60's, as far as I know, there was only ONE!
Now, just look up transgenders on YT and there's THOUSANDS of them posting progress videos every day!!
100 years ago women weren't allowed to vote, smoke, drink, work (i.e.: get a job) or wear pants. That all went by the wayside by the `40's. 30 years!!

(12-12-2013, 02:38 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(12-12-2013, 02:27 AM)mymoobs Wrote:  I so very much agree with the statement and so sucintly put . I believe changes take time . Just look at the situation with unmarried mother / lbgt / cloour+race discrimination / aparthaid and how far our thinking has changed in last 40 yrs . Our time will come too .
ABSOLUTELY!! And, just look at how very many transgendered people there are on this flat Earth, now!!!! When I was a kid in the `60's, as far as I know, there was only ONE!
Now, just look up transgenders on YT and there's THOUSANDS of them posting progress videos every day!!
100 years ago women weren't allowed to vote, smoke, drink, work (i.e.: get a job) or wear pants. That all went by the wayside by the `40's. 30 years!!

We share the sentiments Smile

(12-12-2013, 02:50 AM)mymoobs Wrote:  
(12-12-2013, 02:38 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

We share the sentiments Smile

Groovy!! :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon