Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast growth.... Marathon not a sprint!

Hi sarahwr,
Thanks for the welcome back.
I cannot really comment on increase on abdominal fat. I am coeliac and have been so since being a baby. The problem is that, in my day, in the UK, the medics thought it was something you grew out of. A distinctive sign is a pot belly; in my early twenties I was 133 lbs and had a pot belly. As a result, I have poor abdominal muscles. However, while I have put on a small ammount of weight , over the last year, I feel that it has all been down to my boobs.
In the last few days, my right boob has felt less tender than the left; it has always been the laggard and the knot has been less pronounced. Two days ago, I started taking another 500mg a day and already it is waking up.
I live a life, where privacy and time for myself, is near impossible. This morning, I had a rare break and did my toe nails, some waxing and dressed properly. I had to put trousers on this afternoon but caught out before I could change my top; a distinctly femanine T shirt. I thought sod it and have worn it all day. I am going to have to come out soon; if I could only afford electrolosys. My life is such that I struggle to find time to shave. The biggest obsticale, to coming out, is the time it will take, twice every day, to shave and make up.

Hi Chrissiegirl.
Have you looked into an epilator? I have a friend that has ordered one but it has not come in yet. She has promised to let me know how everything comes out.

Hi Chrissiegirl.

You said in your last post you had added another 500 mg PM capsule to your intake. How many capsules are you taking now please and when do you take them?

Please explain what you mean by "knot".

I am someway behind you as it is only 6 months since I began taking PM.

Do you still get your capsules from PM UK please?

I hope that soon I will have the same experiences as you in wondering how to conceal my growth beneath a loose shirt:-)

All the best and I hope your business has not suffered in todays economic climate.

Kind regards,

sarahwr

Hi Andy and Sarahwr,
I do use an epilator, but find it agony on my boobs and, to a lesser extent,on my knees. The sensation is remarkably close to being tattooed.
I still use PM from the same source, due to it's purity. I am currenyly on 4x 500mg a day, but will cut back to 3, if my right boob continues to behave itself.
The knot is a noticeable hard lump of tissue, behind the nipple. It is where the milk glands and dutcs are developing and, in my case, the area of tenderness, as my boobs develope
When I am working, I mainly wear a chef's jacket, which tends to conceal my boobs but I do worry about the potential impact on the business. I can only take comfort from Steph, at Llangollen, who is a very succesful hotelier and has featured on 2 series of BBC Wales documentaries.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon