Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hmmm...no pain... little in the way of gain...

In response to the request fot PM routine info, I am 61, 294 lbs, and taking 100 mg PM capsule twice a day with one SP twice a day. I am filling out a 46A bra cup now. I had stopped for about 5 months, just long enough for my male personality to get on my wife's nerves and her to tell me to start up again. Now after a month my feminine personality is emerging once again and she is happy once more. My breasts are very slowly growing and that makes me happy. I had two rather big dimples in the right bra cup last month and now they are about gone so I must be growing. Smile My growth is slow but at 61, well..... Lucky I am growing at all. Maybe if I go to three times a day. The thought has crossed my mind.

Hi Wistful.
If I may. I would suggest (if nothing else) adding GABA for growth hormone to your diet. Other things I would suggest would be Gelatin, MSM, EPO, and fish oil.

Good growing.

OK...I'm getting little twinges of something in my chest. What exactly does growing pains in that area feel like? I'm not sore exactly but sometimes I have sore spots or I'll move and there will be a strange twinge. It's not really behind the nipple but it's sort of all around the nipple.

Any ideas?

~Sage

I have heard them described in many diffrent ways. Sharp pains, deap pains like coming from near the back but not, itching, etc. My friend on the net says he didn't have any pain at all.
It sounds like development to me. Sounds like you are budding or developing further. I sometimes get some pain on the sides. Plus itching.

I will not see signs deffinite unless I become more and is Shellys Last Stand when it comes to growth, then I will walk away with the concept of nothing works for me anyway.

You have to stick with your regime. It takes years for a genetic girl to develope her boobs; why should it be quikcer for us? As long as you are aware of some changes, it is working for you. That realisation, that a crease in the bra has diminished, the presence of the knots and tenderness are all signs that you are winning. Transexuals, who are put onto hormones, take 2 years to fully develope boobs; surely we cannot expect herbs to act faster. I am now just filling out a particular bra, which 15 montha ago, seemed an impossible dream, yet it is only a 38b.
I am guilty of impatience and unrealistic expectations, but also I am gratefull that things are happening at a gentle pace. Having boobs is a big deal and you are going to have to come to terms with it. I can just about get away with wearing a shirt, not tucked into my trousers, or a chef's jacket, and present as male; any more growth and I am going to have no option, other than to come out full time. If I wear T shirts or jumpers, I have very noticeable boobs and men's jackets no longer fit. Just relax and focus on the positive. For me, giving up PM is not an option; I feel so much a better, nicer and more contented person on it and no longer have any sense of being male. Growing boobs is important, but no longer what taking PM is all about; without it I am no longer me; i.e. the me I have embraced and am content with, for the first time in my life. My boobs will get bigger, as they are still growing and that excites me, but it is only part of a much bigger thing. Just be patient and embrace the whole experience over the next couple of years.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon