Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Xdress desire versus breast growth programs

Thank you again, Chrissie for your serious response; it should give us all reason for pause.

if you think you can hide a pair of B cup boobs, you are seriously deluded.
I fully agree with that. that is why my goal is to fill out my A cup bra and no more. Just maintenance then. I have to add to this that once the boobs grow, you have to make some choices in life. Swimming, the gym, and any other activities where the chest would be exposed like shirts and skins football? Think about it. If these are important to you, you may have to change your lifestyle a lot just because of those bumps on your chest. I am 61 and not athletic. I haven't been swimming for about 15 years and no desire to do so. Thanks to Arthur Itis I don't get around so well so none of the above interest me at all. NBE can be very satisfying to the psyche on one hand but very frustrating on the other. Please think about these thing before deciding to go on to B, C D or higher.

I personally feel if anyone was to feel the need to hide their boobs away, then they shouldnt of bothered growing them in the first place. Im probably a good A at the moment and like nothing more than to go out wearing tight tops showing off what i got, even better when just using the noog as that pumps up what ya got for a while and makes ya nipps erect. To the naked eye it probably just looks like ive got man boobs anyway, but its not what other people think, its what i think.

I hate to say this, but at an A, you are still only playing with having boobs. At a B, you have two largish lumps of flesh, that cause your clothes to create a female boosom and it's presence is inescapable, whatever you wear. Remember, a B cup, is the average size, for British women.
Today, with a dear friend, I have waved good bye, to the old & hatefull me, and sent every last vestige of male clothing to the charity shop. The timing was totaly driven by my boobs, as I cannot afford electrolosys and will have to make the best of a bad job. Despite that caveat, I am estatic; at last I begin to be me and no going back; this has been a desperately serious undertaking and, I feel, I am gaining. I have never felt such contentement, in my life and I choose my words with care. This is not about happiness, or getting a buzz; this is about the very core of me and liberating me from the vile prison of tostesterone, to become a calmer, altogether nicer person. I just do not want any of you to be hurt, by going further down this road, than you are prepared for, because it is a one way street.
I have virtualy no sexual desire and celebrate the fact. My body odour has totaly changed and said friend, and I are interacting as 2 women, something she has commented on to her family. I am ecstatic, with where I am, but, if you doubt you may be, please take care.
Big, warm hugs to you all,
Chrissie

Hi Chrissiegirl

Congratulations on your move into womanhood. I understand from your writing that it was something of a concern to you. It is my hope that everything runs smoothly for your transition.
I am glad that you have someone to aid you in your transition.
Have you found any sort of hair removal treatment that you might try?
Best wishes and good journey.

my such emotive writing. good luck. waves :]

I have to say I'm impressed and encouraged by your conviction and emotional strength, chrissiegirl. Your warnings are heard and I agree they should be very seriously considered.
I am getting to the point myself where I have to decide whether to forge ahead or stop while I still look like a middle-aged guy who doesn't get enough exercise. I know the difference when I look in the mirror. But under clothing it's hard to imagine what's really going on, for the average person that doesn't think about this topic all the time the way we do. I suppose when someone who is one of us sees me, they either know or reflect about it but they keep it hidden like most of us do.
Best of luck in your new phase, I hope all your dreams come true.

Hi,
How many cute bra and panty sets have we all purchased hoping it would be the one outfit that would make us feel whole? How many times did we dare to wear them under boy clothes in hopes of having that same feminine buzz that we feel when dressing behind closed doors?
I've asked myself these questions a thousand times, but with the same answer: this time it'll be different...
Well now it IS going to be different, I have started myself on a thousand mg of PM, I am giving up caffiene, and my wife has agreed to help me replace my male wardrobe with androgynous girl clothes, and we will see what happens

Wow melody, accepting and supportive wives are hard to find. Good luck.

Hi All,
Thanks for your positive thoughts; Chrissie is out and one happy and positive girl. Yesterday, I met Penny, in Rhyl, to sort out hair, wig and a look that would work, for a working chef. I had not seen Penny, since March; on my boobs she said "well, there's no hiding those." I hope that is both an encuoragement and a warnig, PM really does work. [check out penny innerbeauty, she is brilliant]. I have never been TV; it was always a sex change or nothing, so, afterwards, when, I then went into Rhyl, to shop, I found that getting up the courage, to launch myself out of the car was quite a big deal. However all went really well, even if I had to learn that, I had the strap of my handbag too long! Oh, all these girl things to learn!
In the evening, my dear friend, who helped with clearing out my male clothing, called; it was the first time that she had seen me dressed, as me. She was so complementary. Had it not been for the fact, that I saw her reaction, immediately before my dogs bounced her [they love her to bits], I would have, just, thought; she was just being nice. She said, she would never have questioned my female gender. Now other people are making comments, like " you look pretty" or " you look younger". I just fear I am heading for a road crash; but, so far so good.
Talking of which, yerterday, was the first jouney, I had made, in my [tuned] Reliant Scimtar, in 15 months. These were the, cars that Princess Anne used to such effect, in gaining lots of speeding tickets.
On country roads, where I would have been driving at 70/75 mph, I was doing 45/50 and was quite happy; I even let someone get away with pulling out, in front of me, causing me to have to slow down and then drive more slowly than I had been. Two years ago, he would have been carved up, in no uncertain fashion.
Mind you, I then had a lovely female moment; bloody men, what pratts! He took the wrong lane at a roundabout and I heard a screach of brakes, as he missed me by inches.
I just relate this to emphasise that PM does not just give you boobs; it findamentaly changes your personailty.
Melody, you are so lucky to have such a supportive wife. I think the 2 of you may well find a very special relationship, of a type you never have previuosly known and, which I am now learning to love.
Big Hugs to You All,
Chrissie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon