Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Odd/unexpected body changes

Hmmm thanks for the reply. No being female I can't say if the bloating sounds like a hormonal condition or not. My thought was that it might be since it is apparently running on a cycle. I can assume that is pretty regular?
If you would keep us up todate on your findings. Your situation would add to our knowledge base.

Thanks.

Any news? Did you see your doctor yet?

bloating on a cycle; it sounds like something that used to happen to me, and nothing to do with gender/hormone issues.
I am coeliac and it is a condition, with a huge range of strange symptoms, which makes it the most under-diagnosed medical problem there is.
I am not trying to make a diagnosis; just trying to make you aware of something to consider. I am always open to trying to help those, who may have the problem.

No, I haven't made it into the doctor yet. The wife's insurance hasn't kicked in yet. And the free clinic that offers an endo lab is backed up for two months. The upside is when I get my magic letter, they can and will prescribe hrt.

I will try adjusting my diet and see what happen for a month or two also. Less refined foods would do man people good.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon