Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM with the standard 3?

Thank you Pansy-Mae,

and hormone tests would be the wrong way to go indeed. They just give you numbers. Numbers you or others can use or abuse to explain everything you don´t really want to think about. I believe in honing the capability of your mind and your body to sense internally what changes you are experiencing Smile

Your idea is very interesting. There is some scientific basis too. In 1996, a Dutch sexuologist, found in a questionnaire study among TSs, TGs, and TVs that `the degree of gender transposition` determines the sexual excitement one experiences while crossdressing. This degree of gender transposition looks close to your concept of the difference with where one comes from, in transition, although this is much more long term, of course. Vennix´ conclusion could really support your idea that how far you have gone is very important for how you experience it.

I still wonder why the GGs seem to be going through something similar then. They don´t call it feminine. But maybe they become more feminine than anyone who´s never used PM too Blush

Sorry for rambling. See what others come up with...

Chiming in here,

My workforce are desperately trying too find out what I am taking as at the moment they think I have been kidnapped and replaced by aliens,

In week 2 went from

Testosterone fire breathing monster, to yes of course pop in for a chat, ?
Even started cooking dinner for the wife as she was late "NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE"
Find it incedibly hard too get angry now even if justified
Clearer thinking, and can process and just get on with tasks now rather than humphing in anger,
Just mellow and happy,
More content , less worried,

Julie

Interesting: more caring too... how was your SP dose again?

stopped sp after a day or two,
just on PM

Julie

(26-07-2011, 09:14 AM)Isabelle Wrote:  I still wonder why the GGs seem to be going through something similar then. They don´t call it feminine. But maybe they become more feminine than anyone who´s never used PM too Blush

Well, continuing with the concept of a masculine - feminine scale, by definition it would apply to girls as well as guys. So, arguably you could postulate that a GG who was only a little bit on the feminine side of the centre line might have either a highish natural T level or lowish natural Estrogen level, for example, and then might experience a variation of the same 'feminisation shift' moving towards 'typical' feminine responses.

Again just an idea, with no scientific basis that I am aware of.

Pansy Mae

Hi Pansy Mae,

You may well be right again. I'll get back to reading posts of GG PM starters. Some high T girls changed dramatically indeed.

Hi i change my posology after 2 years on PM ,fron 2x500mg to 3x500mg and i take 2 just before sleeping....I think it's supposed to be really most active when we sleep...?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon