Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM with the standard 3?

I've been reading your posts and am happy for your success. Did you use PM spray/cream or would those interfere with total body transformations such as tummy/butt/hips? I've been wading with NBE for nearly a year and now that I have my feelings in the open I plan to stick to a consistent dose and routine. I would also like the other bodily changes other than breasts that come with being a woman without getting into surgery. Also my body feels normal mostly even though I've been taking 2000mg which maybe is too much or I have a t-level higher than what sp is maintaining for me, but for now I will keep going with 1000mg every 12 hours.

I used spray at first but remain unconvinced by it's efficacy. I also made up some PM cream but did not persist I did however use wild yam cream and felt that it helped; then the source dried up.
You should, within a few weeks, be aware of your chest becoming fattier. This should be followed by your nipples becoming erect and, then beginning to point slightly outwards. Next you will be aware of lumps [knots] behind the nipples and, then, the tenderness kicks in. This process took me about 4 months. Within another month I was aware that I had no sense of maleness left, mentaly.
I say this, because, if it is not happening for you, you probably need to up your dose. Once the knots appear and the tenderness kicks in, you are in a better position to judge; any reduction in the size of the knots , or in tenderness and you need to up the dose, even if it if just long enough for the sensations to return. I started on 2000mg daily, with the occaisional ramp up to 3000, or even 4000, but now have settled into 3000. At 2000, the knots had gone, along with the tenderness and growth had besome very slow. Now the knots and tenderness are back and things are back on track. You will find that there is a wide difference in the cup sizes of bras and, in the last week I am filling out, the biggest of my bras, very nicely; it gives a girl such a boost!

Thank you so much for your input, I will up my dosage.and see how it effects my body. I feel like things are changing a little bit but not much more than when I was taking sp, fg, RC. I get occasional tingles but nothing major and no soreness yet.
I have Yam powder that I was mixing with aveeno natural oatmeal lotion but was thinking about switching to an oil?

Wild Yam mimicks progesterone and shpuld be a benefit.

I thought that I read someplace before that progesterone could reverse the enlargement if used on the breasts and should be used on the hips or wrists? Maybe I've gotten my facts confused :\

(11-07-2011, 12:18 AM)dargona Wrote:  I thought that I read someplace before that progesterone could reverse the enlargement if used on the breasts and should be used on the hips or wrists? Maybe I've gotten my facts confused :\

There does seem to be conflicting advice re the use of progesterone cream. My interpretation of all the bits and pieces that I've read is that progesterone is not produced in pubescent girls until breast development is virtually complete and therefore cannot contribute to natural development. Its role starts to come into play once the tissue development has stabilised and progesterone is then involved in maturing the breasts and getting ready to start milk production.

I have also read that it actually has a negative effect on tissue development if applied too early and in particular if applied to the breast area, so although I did buy some and did apply it in my early days of NBE, I soon stopped. It may be coincidence ( probably was) but my growth started after I stopped progesterone.

As I say this is my take on what I've read, I could have got it wrong!

Pansy Mae

PS - I don't want to argue with Chrissie, but again my understanding is that Wild Yam doesn't "mimic" progesterone at all and this is a widely repeated urban myth.
Wild Yam can be used in a laboratory to as precursor in a complicated 3 stage chemical process to create synthetic progesterone and there is no known biochemical pathway in the body to do the same synthesis.

"no maleness mentally" after 4 months

from Chrissie, ?

Any one else had this as know many of us on here dont,

Love the description of growth though,

Julie

I know exactly what Chrissie is talking about. PM really works for me. I wanted to grow small boobs slowly as I'm married and closeted. I did 1 x 500mg PM twcie a day and within two weeks I could fill a 40B. It scared me so I stopped. But I had a quiet, perhap feminine feeling when taking PM and I missed it. So I started taking 1x500 once a day, hoping to get that feeling back. I did this for about a year. Boy did I get the feeling back! Love making was unhurried and the orgasms powerful for both of us. There was little penetration during sex was the erection never got really hard. I almost never maturbated. I used to wear lingerie under my clothes to get that feminine feeling but didn't need to while on PM. I was already there. And feeling the little jiggle when I walked was more than enough to make me feel all girl inside. A couple of months ago I stopped using because I was having surgery. I have been off since. The boobs have not gone down during this time. It took a few weeks but the erections got hard again. sex is faster with more penetration. I'm back to whacking off a few times a week and wanting/needing to wear lingerie. I'm thinking about going back on again.

Out of curiosity how long after you ingest a pm capsule does it actually start to effect you? Just wondering what's real and what's a placebo effect.

(12-07-2011, 08:32 AM)Vesperia Wrote:  Out of curiosity how long after you ingest a pm capsule does it actually start to effect you? Just wondering what's real and what's a placebo effect.

If you are talking about starting a programme from scratch, then for me it was about 3.5months before I got the first growing pains.

However on a day to day basis, it's usually about 40 minutes after I've taken them that I get either a couple of twinges in the nipples or an increased sensitivity to touch. This then fades into the background after a short while, to be repeated the next time.

As for placebo effect, a couple of months ago I stopped taking anything for a few weeks and I lost an inch in two weeks which has taken about 6 weeks to get back again.
That was fat lost from the area, the underlying firm growth didn't seem to change much.

Pansy Mae

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon