Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbs for breasts and herbs for the butt

Hi Alexis,

I don't know about Julie's plans, but I also heard the story that if testosterone comes back, it will hit you hard.

In June, I broke for a month after years on hops, and testosterone didn't hit me at all. I got one - one! - pimple on my left cheek. All other symptoms were much more in line with progesterone dominance. If I fill out dr. Lee's hormone imbalance test now, I'm a woman who is slightly estrogen dominant, or a man with waay too low testosterone, and too much estrogen.

I guess that's what I took the hops for, but now it feels like uncharted territory. Well, not completely, because this is exactly how negative feedback is supposed to work. Read the posts of people who are a few years down the road you plan to choose. You'll know when to bail out Smile

Hi Alexis,

I am 47,

My "plan" is too run hard at 5-6 months and see what growth develops , and then drop down too maintenance like sfem,

My intention is not too look like a woman as still need male mode and the desire is not that deep, but the desire for breasts are (go figure),

I know it can be done,

Being a woman just simply does not register, but feeling more like a woman does ,

Julie

I have no personal experience of stopping PM altogether, although, for financial reasons I have cut down to a maintenace dose for a few months. The result was that developement slowed significantly but the feeling of being female and the female body odour, or rather the lack of body odour, remained. To me it makes sense to rememer that brests are comprised of 2 parts; glands and milk ducts and fat. Once the former are established, they are not going away, while the fat is much more linked to hormones, which is why many women lose size afterchild birth. What you could end up with are small and droopy boobs.
I cannot emphasise enough, that boob growth, almost totally, derives from oestrogen, whatever its source. Oestrogen does not simply cause breast growth, it has a whole range of femaninising effects, on a male body; if you take it you must be prepered to accept these other effects.
Also you must take on board that boobs are delicate and easily hurt; a bra is not just a device to enhance the shape of a woman's bust, it playes a huge role in protecting the boobs. Recently, I had to go out in a rush and ended up spending several hours, without a bra on. The relief, when I finaly found time to go up to my flat and put one on, was incredile, as my boobs were getting reall sore! Would you be able to cope with wearing a bra, all the time?
Also remember that you will be at risk of breast cancer and will need to go on a breast screening programme

Chrissie,
yes points noted,

However some girls report went too sufficient growth stage and now they run at 1 capsule a day of 500mg of PM and report

no breast size loss, and no growth ie maintenance,

are you saying this is not possible ?

Julie

I am one who has reached their goal size. I have been on 1x500mg PM /day for a few months now. I don't think I am seeing any change in size of my boobs any more. I don't take SP or anything else with it.

I do think my boob shape continues to change slowly. They are still getting rounder, particularly the under and side-boob. That doesn't make me unhappy. Smile

I have not noticed any real difference in how bras fit me, although I go without more than I used to which is a little strange. I would wear them more, but they really make me project a lot more and I don't want to make my family uncomfortable. They don't bother me about them, but that doesn't mean I should push them into people's faces. My boobs are for my benefit, not theirs.

A maintanence dose is perfectly feasible; the point that I was trying to make is that, on it, you will still feel female, but if you do not keep it up you run the risk of droopy boobs.

Ok
but the question is

On a small dose would you feel female or slightly more female ?

Julie

I'm not sure how to answer that. I don't feel female. I'm fairly sure I don't want to feel female. I have never been macho, or interested in macho.

sfem
you are a joy too us all,
the definitive middle ground,
keep up the good work and keep us all informed

Julie

Shy
Just trying to return a bit of the goodness that I have received on this board! You folks are a treasure beyond words.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon