Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbs for breasts and herbs for the butt

Yes I know that PM is useful and powerful in changing the entire body, but what if i do take it and stop after a year or so when i achieved what I wanted, it's not like i'll have to take it for the rest of my life right?

(17-08-2011, 08:48 AM)Yingchun Wrote:  Yes I know that PM is useful and powerful in changing the entire body, but what if i do take it and stop after a year or so when i achieved what I wanted, it's not like i'll have to take it for the rest of my life right?

Bottom line is yes almost certainly you'll need a permanent maintenance dose if you want to maintain what you've developed.
If you don't mind getting flatter and possibly saggy, then you could stop completely, in which case the fat deposits will go back where they came from and leave you with whatever is left.

Pansy Mae

Pansy-mae is probably right; so do not get involved; unless you are totaly sure about what you are doing.

then im gonna just stick to hops for nowWink

Why?

Because when I was on PM it was playing too much with my mind. But in the same time i felt like my body was gonna change sooo much. by the second month i felt how my entire chest area was pushing against the shirt. It just that I've realized that what I want is to achieve an androgynous look, almost female like but without the breasts. all i really want from this is a feminine body figure with little to no breasts. and thats where I hope hops would take meSmile I'm taking hops with red clover but not together. not on the same day. I take each every other day and I can already feel the slight difference in my butt size. Red clover took way too much time for the my figure to look less masculine, which is exactly what i wanted. Now that I've added hops it seems to help a lot since hops also has an anti testosterone effect too. i take about 400 mg of hops and 350 mg of red clover tops extract (8% isoflavones) GMP.good manufacturing practices. its the best RC that i could find. so basically like I said all I want is a feminine figure that looks very little like a male body structure minues the breastsSmile

Hi Alexis,

I think hops can do that for you, but you will have to stay away from exercising your arms and shoulders too. Muscles react to testosterone directly. Hops only blocks testosterone from becoming DHT.

Red clover contains as much phyto-progestins as phyto-estrogens. Are you noticing benefits of higher progesterone or cortisol?

I think the progesterone in the RC does a good job in rounding my chest. I really haven't achieved any noticeable growth except the butt, which feels a bit larger as soon as i started taking hops. other then that the only real change I've achieved is what seems like a girl stomach lol. My abs are small compared to my entire stomach and it just looks female like.

By the way something important to remember is for whoever is planing to take RC and hops, don't take them two on the same day or you gonna have a horrible headache like I did. wait at least a full day or a day and a half in between.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon