Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Boobie Fairy

ooh well an update

this week we seem too have had a spurt,

The breasts were projecting forward , and now last 2 days the fronts seem to have filled in and curved the breasts around ,

So today they are far heavier and less projection , well pointy projection anyway,

So boobie fairy can carry on and be appeased for a while longer,

Julie

(03-07-2013, 12:04 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hopefully I am incorrect in my assumption but since she was a very strong advocate that she could control PM , its a word of warning if pm has rewired her ???

I am new here but have lurked for some time but I must ask.... "control pm"? is there a point where you cannot control it anymore and it just for lack of better wording...takes over and controls you? Just asking cause of how you worded this and thinking back on to the Cheryl's posts I have seen before and her mentioning as she progressed she would be "wtf am i doing" and then POOF srs and feeling not so in tune with her decision before feeling great about it. Curious as to how much control PM has on a person

I constantly find myself being in wtf moments, yet there's a point when a switch gets flipped in your mind saying a little bit more won't hurt. I constantly find myself wanting to keep going but another part of me says I need to stop. My fiance hasn't complained, and doesn't seem to mind the changes. If she told me to stop I would but she hasn't.

Small fry
Ditto

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)