Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Libido

PM = breast growth & not much else Sad 
HRT / BO / glandular = breast growth, fat redistribution, feminisation and if we are lucky much more Smile

(15-06-2024, 10:26 AM)wee2er Wrote:  PM = breast growth & not much else Sad 
HRT / BO / glandular = breast growth, fat redistribution, feminisation and if we are lucky much more Smile

I’m on HRT, but what brand and amount of BO & Glandular are you taking, if you don’t mind.

Thanks,
Pooky

I stick with swanson, just simply because they are a very well established supplier so should have one of the best quality controls in place.
BO = 1500mg / day (6xcaps)
PG = 240mg / day (3xcaps)
I take them in three doses mostly rectal, so dissolve 2xBO & 1xPG in 10ml of warm water
To me, at this dose they seem to help, so breasts feel fuller, fat redistribution is slow but definitely shifting to my butt and possibly my thighs.

Thanks for the info.

On HRT along with PM, RR, GREEN TEE, other vitamins. 

Truly is there a amazing point of no return with the BO instead of PM, are the feminization results better with BO, over PM.

Hi Pooky,
That's essentially what I'm on - I've detailed it all in my other post in HRT Programs > Glandular assisted HRT regimes.

Personally, I don't believe there is a magical point of no return on either HRT, PM, and/or glandular, certainly not physical/biological.

As an engineer I always revert back to looking for proof and evidence, so my interpretation of all the research is PM promotes breast growth and not really much else, especially in the way of feminisation. Whereas, glandular, although there is far less research and information, certainly suggest that it is far more effective at feminisation. With pharma HRT being the ultimate for feminisation and transitioning. Scientifically, pharma will be far more effective than any amount of herbs or glandular we try taking.

There are so many variables that create a wide spectrum from male staying male, to those really suffering from body/gender dysmorphia who really need to transition for their own health and state of mind. To me this switch / point of no return is created in our mind, a final acceptance that transitioning is the right thing to do.
Our minds are extremely powerful, so in my opinion this what creates this switch / point of no return, and it is unrelated to what HRT/feminisation/herbs we are on.

Having said all that, as I'm no expert I am happy to accept that I am completely wrong.

Wee2er

I’m not an engineer, but an analytical type person, so why and how it works is of interest to me. 

As far as the point of no return.  I agree, our mind rules.  When it comes to transitioning, I don’t care how or why it works, I just want it to work and work now.  As I have made the change mentally, I need the physical.  So if there’s a switch I have already thrown it.

Thanks for the information.

Pooky

(16-06-2024, 12:22 PM)wee2er Wrote:  Hi Pooky,
That's essentially what I'm on - I've detailed it all in my other post in HRT Programs > Glandular assisted HRT regimes.

Personally, I don't believe there is a magical point of no return on either HRT, PM, and/or glandular, certainly not physical/biological.

As an engineer I always revert back to looking for proof and evidence, so my interpretation of all the research is PM promotes breast growth and not really much else, especially in the way of feminisation. Whereas, glandular, although there is far less research and information, certainly suggest that it is far more effective at feminisation. With pharma HRT being the ultimate for feminisation and transitioning. Scientifically, pharma will be far more effective than any amount of herbs or glandular we try taking.

There are so many variables that create a wide spectrum from male staying male, to those really suffering from body/gender dysmorphia who really need to transition for their own health and state of mind. To me this switch / point of no return is created in our mind, a final acceptance that transitioning is the right thing to do.
Our minds are extremely powerful, so in my opinion this what creates this switch / point of no return, and it is unrelated to what HRT/feminisation/herbs we are on.

Having said all that, as I'm no expert I am happy to accept that I am completely wrong.

I've often wondered about reaching that point of accepting being trans and deciding to transition. You say it's not related to any feminizing herbs ( I guess that includes any E therapy) and that it's all governed by our minds. It's only my experience but on feminizing herbs or E I have felt elated maybe that's gender euphoria but it seemed to influence my desire to transition and in my opinion helped confirm my thoughts of being trans. I still live as male btw and am still very much in the closet.

Toni2

I don’t even want to think about going off my HRT.  I would give up my herbs before I would stop my HRT. I don’t want to go back to the old me, my wife says she doesn’t like the old me.  She says I’m a joy to be around scene I started HRT.  I’m finding the longer I’m on estrogen, I don’t want to stay in the closet, with those feelings it presents a whole other set of problems.

Pooky

Thanks Pooky. I understand completely. That is exactly how I felt too. I'm glad for you that you have an understanding wife. Now I'm just trying to quell the dysphoria by taking PM and it's not really working.

(17-06-2024, 05:18 AM)Toni2 Wrote:  Thanks Pooky. I understand completely. That is exactly how I felt too. I'm glad for you that you have an understanding wife. Now I'm just trying to quell the dysphoria by taking PM and it's not really working.

Toni2,

Were in the same position, yesterday my dysphoria was the worst it has been in the last year.  The estrogen and the PM and other herbs seem to be doing nothing to help, thank God for my wife. It was so bad I even blamed God for making me this way.

Good luck in your journey!

Pooky

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)