Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

How HBE Has Improved My Health

Peeking through a key. hole is such a tease --it would br so much better to cum(oops come) Blush   inside

"It would be so much better to cum (oops come) [Image: blush.gif]   inside"

Oh, Ninja--I love that you think that way about me. Rolleyes Heart 

Such a lovely picture -butt -- your nails are lovely also  Heart

(14-07-2024, 05:43 PM)Ninja Wrote:  You have great legs they would look fantastic in black seamed nylons and black spike heels -----should ive it a try ultimate in femininity Heart

Hi, Ninja Heart --I got the nylons but couldn't get the shoes.  What do you think? Wink 

(16-07-2024, 06:05 PM)Graceful Curves Wrote:  
(14-07-2024, 05:43 PM)Ninja Wrote:  You have great legs they would look fantastic in black seamed nylons and black spike heels -----should ive it a try ultimate in femininity Heart

Hi, Ninja Heart --I got the nylons but couldn't get the shoes.  What do you think? Wink 
What do I think ---you have the sexiest legs and those nylons  just make those legs beg to be touched and rubbed all over Heart

Oh, Ninja--You make my heart melt when you say things like that Heart Heart Heart Kiss .

Thanks for your good advice!  I'm glad you like the way I look Smile .

-Graceful

Update:

My "Barbie Doll" legs in nylons:

First time wearing girlie underpants:  "Do you think these make my butt look big?" Rolleyes

(17-07-2024, 04:27 AM)Graceful Curves Wrote:  Update:

My "Barbie Doll" legs in nylons:

First time wearing girlie underpants:  "Do you think these make my butt look big?" Rolleyes

Th panties make your butt look perfect --a perfect match to those great legs sweetie Heart

Heart 

bikini panties would show off that cute butt much better maybe even thongs Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)